Other forms, monthly menus, activity calendars and other information are available to registered families on their RENWEB account. Parents will receive instructions on setting up their RENWEB access upon registration.
Hours: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
Annual Registration & Supply Fee: $175
Monthly Tuition (includes hot lunch): $500
Hours: 8:30am – 4:00pm (students may arrive as early as 7:30 am)
Church Members with Volunteer Service: $300
Application Fee: $25
Kinder-5th Grade Registration: $335.00
6th – 12th Grade Registration: $385.00
After School Program: $50 per month
Hot Lunches: $3.25.
Victory Christian Center School uses an application process for determining qualified candidates. Application packets are available in the school office. We look for students that have godly character; we are not an outreach or rehabilitation program for students with character problems. We look for family attendance and participation at Victory Austin or a similar Bible-believing church.
1. Parents visit school.
2. Parents and student(s) read handbook thoroughly.
3. Completed application submitted and accompanied by $25 application fee.
4. Transcripts are required for High School Students.
5. Recommendations are received in the school office.
6. Family is interviewed by Administration.
7. Returning students may be accepted on a probationary basis if deemed necessary.
8. Current immunizations are submitted.
9. Parents attend the Partner in Education Orientation Meeting
Part of the mission of VCCS is to provide quality education for the children of Victory Austin congregation members and like-minded believers in the Austin area (Proverbs 8:11-21; Amos 3:3). Student applications are given priority in the following order:
1. Returning students
2. Students of staff members
3. Tithe-paying partners/members of Victory Austin
4. Siblings of current VCCS students
5. Applications from families that attend a similar Bible-believing church.
Students are accepted on a probationary period of nine weeks and are placed initially at the discretion of the principal/teacher pending observation and assessment.
Copyright © 2012 - Victory Christian Center of Austin